January 25, 2008

getting started!


I just wanted to post a quick hello and welcome to anyone coming across my fledgling blog......I've very recently discovered the wonderful world of food, and non- food, blogs that exists out there. I can't believe I've never stumbled across them before! I'm excited about all the fantastic recipe inspirations, and entertaining commentary I've found - aha!! ......yet another way to feed my fanaticism for all things food related! In fact, I'm loving it so much that I couldn't wait to join in and share my own gastronomic ramble through life with other food-loving souls too. What a fantastic excuse for me to indulge my love of food, cooking, photography, and writing, all at the same time!, and..... giving me the perfect alibi to 'play' on the computer!...........heaven!
So, I hope that you will bear with me while I get started and add more posts to share with you, and that you enjoy my experiences and 'ramblings' as much as I do all of yours!
Alfie

1 comment:

Megan said...

Welcome to the blogging community. Your gonna love it! Those lemon cupcakes look like heaven!